– “Zines Never Die: ARCMTL’s Twentieth Anniversary” – Montreal Review of Books
– a community panel discussion that took place during the Howl! festival 2016 at le cagibi, this discussion features Cam (Decolonizing Street Art) / Sarah Mangle / Freda Guttman / Kevin Yuen Kit Lo (LOKI), moderated by Stefan Christoff.
– Kootney Co-op Radio interview with Kori Doty about The Affirmations Colouring Book, 2015
– Interview with Stefan Christoff of Free City Radio about The All Ages Colouring Book, 2016
– Listen to an interview with artist Sarah Mangle recorded in July 2016 in the weeks after Sarah was injured during a trip to the Maritimes. in this interview Sarah speaks about various past and present artistic projects, from the Affirmations Colouring Book, to the post-card series in solidarity with sex workers, to various zine projects over the years.
– This interview was recorded within the context of an effort to support Sarah’s work in the context of a physical injury but also to highlight more generally Sarah’s work and some of the social, political and personal motivations behind the process.”
– Mei, Gina. “We’re in love with this coloring book of positive affirmations”, Hello Giggles, Time Inc. Lifestyle Network, Sept 9, 2015. Article. Accessed Nov. 15, 2017.
– Hood, Andrew. “Q&A: SARAH MANGLE, creator of The Affirmations Colouring Book”, Bookshelf Blogs, July 19, 2015.